1994, Designed by Eva Jiricna Architects Limited
The house was designed and built by Ove Arup in 1957, therefore it was essential to maintain the integrity of the original whilst modernising and extending it to suit the new owners. The interior refit retained the existing structure and heating system. The extension included a day room, sauna, shower, gym and pool. The new areas of accommodation wrap around the end of the pool opening and the pool itself sits parallel to the house.